View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jun-26-01, 13:18

Plan: CKD
Stats: 245/215/130
BF:
Progress:
Lightbulb

I lost allot of weight before on low carb...and gained it back. On thing I did when I started having problems with sagging skin...was where VERY THIGHT Girdles. My stomach has what they refer to as a apron. Not real bad…but bad enough that it creates a fat pocket that’s hard to get rid of.
See my sister dated a plastic sergeant {to bad she didn’t marry him! LOL!}And he’s the one who told me to do this. He said it help to keep the skin adhered to the new surface. Kinda like after lipo suction…. you know where they bandage you up REAL TIGHT For about 2 weeks! Anyway…he also said drink lots of water. That doing this would make his job easier when it came time to remove the excess skin. This will not fix the complete problem. But it will cause less of one in the long run.
If you do have an apron…then you need to kinda lift up the stomach area when its in the girdle…to create a flatter look. This works well with Love handles too. My hubby wears his pants below his waist {most men do I think} and so we bought him a stomach belt…pulled it tight and there ya go! They are leaving.
Lorraine