#7   ^
Old Tue, Jun-26-01, 09:41
Forum Founder

Plan: Ketogenic
Stats: -/-/- Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Welcome to the board Sandy!

It is great to have some CAD'ers around. How many other CAD'ers are lurking out there?

I've always though the name of the plan was a bit odd and should possibly be changed to the Carbohydrate Non-Addicts Diet. If your a carb addict (like me), how can you eat carbs? LOL! Anyway, I'm envious of those who are comfortable with CAD. Dessert once a day...sigh...

You are completely correct in saying that diets are unique to each individual. No matter what plan each of us starts with, as we go along, we learn what is required for our individual needs.

Quote:
Originally posted by mtnlaurl
Hi, Janet:

I've pretty much eliminated my midnight snacking and my "sleep eating". [Yes, I used to eat in my sleep. I would find wrappers and empty bowls all over the house and food stains on the front of my nightgown yet I'd have little - if any - memory of it. How's that for pathetic???]

That is too funny! I've never done that but I've had "using" dreams. A brownie will have fallen off the counter into a pile of nasty looking debris and I'll contemplate picking it up and eating it. Then I wake up. LOL!

Karen