#6   ^
Old Tue, Jun-26-01, 09:20
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins mix of sorts
Stats: 174/168/150 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 25%

Hi, Janet:

I'm new, too. In fact, this is my first posting to the forum though I've been lurking for about three weeks.

I am on Carbo Addicts Diet and love it. So far - since the 10th of this month - I've lost 9 pounds and I feel much better with a lot more energy and drive than before.

I think that diets may be unique to each individual and what works for one may not work for another. This one works for me and I find it very easy to stay on it because I know that I have a one hour window of opportunity to eat those potatoes or that piece of pie. Also, I don't have to cook "special" meals or prepare different foods for myself as this diet lets me eat dinnr with the rest of my family.

Surprisingly, I've not craved the carbs and I don't find myself pigging out during the reward meal. Plus, I've pretty much eliminated my midnight snacking and my "sleep eating". [Yes, I used to eat in my sleep. I would find wrappers and empty bowls all over the house and food stains on the front of my nightgown yet I'd have little - if any - memory of it. How's that for pathetic???]

Give CAD a try. I'm very pleased and I don't feel deprived at all. Best of luck to you!

Regards;
Sandy