Old Mon, Jun-25-01, 12:11
lizzy38

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Default I stopped low carbing because everyone was nagging at me

Hi Shelley:
I have been on this LC since Mar. 11 of this year and find that I feel very good this way and even when I cheat with the odd small foods, it is in my mind that I do not want to get off. I just feel no guilt about the odd cheat and go on. I stand by what Karen has written to you and second the motion. You did say that you felt better when on the LC so if you do stay on it, you will get nothing but good support, honesty, straightforwardness, and when your body is acting up for any reason, you will get help or be directed to it. Nothing is better than help from others who have been experiencing the same LC, they are the ones who can help, not someone who hasn't been on it. You have to remember that some people, even proffessional have blinders on. Another thing also Shelley if you do decide to stay on the LC than try doing a journal and list the foods and drink that you consume in a day and we here can suggest where you are going wrong in your daily in take towards losing weight. Please do a lot of research and reading into this LC and don't give up, have patience with yourself.

Lizzy