View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Jun-24-01, 20:36

Plan:
Stats: /200/185
BF:
Progress:
Angry Please help me, i dont know what to do anymore

Please, someone give me some advice. I'm a 19 year old male. I am 5'10 and weigh 200 pounds. I am about 20 pounds over weight. I have been over weight since about the age of 14. I have no clue why though. I am never hungry, i eat about 2 meals per day. I am NEVER hungry in the morning, so my 1st meal is usually at like 2 pm. Then my last meal is at like 7 pm, and i dont eat 3 hours before i go to sleep because i read that helps burn fat. Why the heck am i overweight? I have no clue what to do anymore, i go to the gym every other day, I eat pretty healthy. What am i doing wrong? I never feel hungry in the morning,could that be the problem? that i dont eat breakfast? Would having some cereal with milk be enough for breakfast? please someone help me out, i am just so confused. Please give me some tips, or anything. I have been thinking about getting stacker2, but im afraid of the side effects. Can i pull this off? I have not been able to drop 15 pounds in last 5 years,how can i do it now? do i need a supplement? I'm just scared of the side effects.
Sponsored Links