View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, May-17-02, 14:38

Plan: AHP&FP
Stats: 197/125/137 Female 5' 6"
BF:42%/22%/21%
Progress: 120%

Thanks everyone for the support. I really need it at a time like this.

I do however have a question for the men. While I can understand "guy talk" of bragging rights to other guys about sex and such things, what in the world would possess a man to bring up the subject of sex to a 19 year old, female college student? I mean really guys please give me a break here.

Why would you ask a single female if she "got lucky on her date" and tell her you did and too bad she hadn't met you before you got married if you didn't want to some how "spark" the coversation in that direction? I might add here she was very intoxicated barely able to type let alone have the coversation however he did bring it up first and she did answer. I can understand if it was a guy, but a female?

And why would you want a single female to know you were a "tiger" before you got married if you weren't interested in perhaps getting a love interest started up?

I do believe I am heading to my parents this weekend to get away from this. Talking to him at this point would only be resolved in me wringing his heartless neck.