View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, May-17-02, 09:06

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Internet fliration... Internet cheating.. Internet friends... Internet Indiscretions. Real time flirtation, real time cheating, real time friends, real time indiscretions.

This is one area where life for me is black and white. If it's cheating when it's done face to face then it's cheating when it's done on a keyboard. There shouldnt be special considerations because 'it's not real'.

This is how I feel - I know it's not how everyone feels. I can see the other side of the arguement. Yes, it is possible that AC's husband intended nothing more than what happened on that screen happen, that it would never go any further. He certainly never inteded that SHE find out about it. It wasn't done to hurt or be spiteful. There may have been no 'thinking' about it at all. To him things that happen in 'chat' could mean nothing, have no bearing on his 'real life' because it isn't real.

It's a slippery slope. Relationships are built on trust. Finding something like this on your computer is devastating - it is horrible to have to live with.

You're right, Donald. There ARE so many posibilities. Talking to him about what was discovered is the only way to find out what is what.

Nat - still feeling sick to her stomach.