#1   ^
Old Fri, May-17-02, 07:06
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach (new)
Stats: 223/205/140 Female 5 feet six inches
BF:
Progress: 22%
Unhappy Still No Loss

Good Morning All: Starting yesterday, my ketostix are now tan, not purple at all. I ran last night for the first time since starting Atkins and it felt great. I ate: Scrambled eggs for breakfast, two cups decaf with heavy cream, for lunch, tuna salad w/mayo, 1 stick celery, one ounce cheddar and some turkey and roastbeef from the deli. For dinner, I had turkey legs and a salad, oil and vinegar dressing, and for a snack, some fried salami with mustard. I don't think I am eating too much, but i have not lost one pound. The run felt great, especially at the end. Is it possible that I am burning muscle for energy instead of fat now? That has me a little worried. I had such purple ketostix for a week and a half, now no purple. Yesterday, a little pink but since I ran last night, only tan. I have been off the hormones for a week and a day, and off caffeine for five days. I have been on induction for two weeks today and was expecting some loss. I don't want to give up, but I am worried about what my body is using for fuel, if it is not burning fat. Thanks for the help. Cheryl
Sponsored Links