#13   ^
Old Thu, May-16-02, 21:27

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 232/175/170
BF:
Progress:
Smile

Dear Libby,

It has indeed been awhile since I have logged in.

My health is currently excellent. Blood pressure is great, cholesterol is still below 5.0 and triglycerides are about 1.12 !

I have not lost much more weight but I have maintained. In fact I reached my original personal goal of being able to wear size 36 pants.

I have stalled in weight loss but more by design than a problem. With the summer coming up, I have set some new goals for myself. For one whole year now, I have been free from pain of arthritis in my knees and ankles. ( Thank you Celebrex !! ) So I have run out of excuses to not exercise.

I will lose an additional 15 lbs. by the end of June 2002 by proper diet ( aka Atkins ) and exercise. I have purchsed a Total Gym , the one promoted by Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley. I figure if its Okay for Chuck, its okay for me. He looks pretty good for a 58 year old !!

I have also rediscovered the benefits of Calcium and Magnesium. I supplement with the kind you mix in water and then drink.My heart rate is stable at 67, not bad for an old guy like me with my medical history, and it really does help me to get to sleep faster.

I hope all is well with you, and you will likely hear more from me in the near future.

Ken