View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Thu, May-16-02, 19:59

Plan: Atkins/Stnry Bike/Physio
Stats: 225/210/155 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 21%

Update...the journey continues...

It's been just over three months since I last updated here.

I completed my first BFL 12 week challenge and I'm finishing the fifth week of my second. Monday I'm beginning a local challenge that I'm registered for along with my BFl buddy Ruth.

In the last three months, I've lost another 18 pounds. That's just under 6 pounds a month. The muscle I've gained is not included in those numbers.

I've managed to drop my BF (body fat) to 28% from a starting BF of 49%.

I've lost:
8.25 inches off of my waist.
10.5 inches off of my hips.
4 inches off of my thighs.
1.5 inches off of my upper arms.

The thigh and upper arm measurements are from December 30th, so what I lost before then is unknown.

I've gone from a size 20 pant down to a size 13 pant, and they are getting too big. I just bought a tankini in size 10. My last bathing suit was an 18. Muscles are becoming evident. Though there is still fat to come off, there are muscles under it and I'm becoming firmer all over.

I've fallen in love with strength training. I look forward to each and every workout and have only missed two since January. I'm taking a home study course that is the foundation course to becoming certified as a personal trainer in B.C. I'm looking forward to taking the rest of the courses as time and money permit. Whether I ever work at it or not, I'm enjoying the information and knowledge of how to take better care of myself.

I'm happy and healthy and I'm on my way to a goal that I hope to recognize when I get there. At least another 26 pounds.

Before....and about a month ago:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg attachment.jpg (42.3 KB, 137 views)