View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, May-16-02, 14:59
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%

Hi, Products forum Moderator here... I've moved this entire thread from the Trading Post subform out to the main Products forum, on your behalf.

This is the place to ask, in case anyone has found Keto products available anywhere in Canada and wants to chime in. Also you could try a SEARCH (see button on the upper right) of the forums and conversational 'threads', and maybe have a look through the LowCarb Yellow Pages (quick link over on the right) to see if anyone's listed a new source for KETO products in Canada. We've got lots of ways of sharing info and finding things around here.

You might run across one of my posts (with my LowCarb Canada FoodExperts hat on) where I ask for interest in KETO products in Canada and explain that I'm working on adding them to my co-op webpage (a quick link to the webpage is below, on my logo) where I DO do mail-order within Canada.

On the other hand, if you called or emailed Keto Products direct with this question, they've taken to referring many Canadians to me... LowCarb FoodExperts Canada www.ketofoods.com

Ta for now!