View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Jun-22-01, 08:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/217/130
BF:
Progress:

Im on my 14th day on Induction and feeling a totally new resolve about this way of life.
I WAS getting up every morning and weighing myself...and wanting to kick the scale across the floor when it didnt move or fluctuated the same 2 lbs. I finally stopped and just thought about the fact that I dont fight headaches every day. The fact that I dont have HUGE mood swings like I used to. The fact that my clothes are getting looser and Im feeling more confident every day. I am now focusing on just not going off the plan for any reason. I have definitely had my ups and downs
these 14 days...but Im feeling so proud of myself and strong.
I had a friend go to Germany and they brought me back some chocolate. Chocolate is my WEAKNESS. When I got home I opened it and had almost talked myself into trying it. My husband had a piece...then my 10 year old daughter. I asked her how it tasted and she said it was REALLLY good. I then asked her if it was better than her favorite candy bar...and she said NO.
I realized at that point that I could have risked all I had worked on so far over an excuse to go off the plan. I am PROUD of the fact I have not cheated and dont hardly miss it.....This board has helped me so much..and the way I feel has never been better. This is the best plan I have every followed!