View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Tue, May-14-02, 19:17

Plan: SBD + Exercise
Stats: 218/211/135 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 8%
Default C1W3D16

I am so bummmmed!! My poor daughter awoke around 11:30 last night to empty the contents of her out of sorts tummy . Like clockwork she was up every hour doing more of the same. Since DH had a 0445 wakeup for work, I was the lucky mommy to get up and help her through it. Tough work for someone with a very weak stomache. Needless to say the energy level is entirely too low to even consider a 20'MAS. I feel guilty, but I don't want to run myself down and risk getting what my girl has. Found out this morning my sister, who visited from out of town this weekend had the exact same problem. Whatever it is, I don't want it. So, I will be off to bed nice and early for a good nights sleep. Ya really miss that REM sleep when you don't get it.

I have been one to make excuses in the past to slowly start straying from exercise. I expect this forum and all of you to help me stay accountable-please I don't want to quit something I know is working. Just feeling a bit down: TOM on the way, lack of sleep, and my new bench with the leg extension did not arrive today as promised, no wonder. LBWO tomorrow and I will have to stay with the same exercises that I haven't been real pleased with. The sun WILL come out tomorrow-right?