View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, May-14-02, 18:59

Plan: Atkins-Gastric Bypass
Stats: 285/178/150 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 79%

Thanks for your response. It wasn't overnight. It was from Thursday to Monday (almost as bad and almost as impossible). I realize this doesn't make sense, so before I give this up, I want to find the solution.

Actually, the hardest thing I could do is give up, but what a blow. I am taking (or was --- trying now to do without), for a pain in my left arm. Don't know the cause, and it has been almost unbearable and the naprosin worked incredibly on it. However, I can hold down the dosage. It works so well I know twice a day will not be necessary.

Also, I was not drinking any water at all. Just some tea and sugar free Kool-Aid, but no water by itself. Thought it was not necessary because I was peeing about every three hrs. Today I drank 67 oz and was peeing every 20 min! Almost didn't make it home from work today without an accident (and I don't mean the car type).

Does not drinking water cause water retention? I have been eating things with salt, and although it is not typical for me to retain water, I suppose it could happen.