#8   ^
Old Tue, May-14-02, 08:43

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally posted by toodlepip
I find this disappointing to say the least. I did expect it to come off gradually, but am totally surprised the scale hasn't budged and is just holding steady. Not up not down just staying the same.

Toodlepip, your body will let go of the fat when it's ready - not a second before. Consistency is important. Being patient is as well. If you're using LC as a 'diet' to lose a few lbs quickly then I totally understand having a 'dealine' If it's to be WOL (way of life) - a change in eating behaviour and pattern - then the fat will come off, and it will stay off. And you'll be all that much more healthier and better off for it.

Have you taken measurements? When the scale doesnt move often the tape measure does. Are you following the plan to the letter? Are you eating LC Frankenfoods, drinking enough water, eating your veggies? Have you done the math? - you lose 10% of your goal on Induction and 5% every month thereafter - with 15 lbs to lose in total you are right on track. Huge losses of 15 to 20 lbs on Induction are typical of those of us with 100+ lbs to lose. It works out to 10% of our goal.

Perspective, patience and consistency.
Nat