View Single Post
  #23   ^
Old Mon, May-13-02, 16:14

Plan: SBD + Exercise
Stats: 218/211/135 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 8%
Default C1W2D1

The new week is off with a bang! I only thought I had jello arms D1. What a great feeling. I will definately be hitting the glutamine throughout the day!!

I hit my 10's on all exercises ! My form is improving in my side raises (ok, I probably started with too much weight, as I couldn't quite raise the weights to shoulder height. Now, with the same weight, over half the reps are shoulder height, before I start "drooping" ) I noticed during the 1arm DB rowes, my left arm is weaker. Hopefully, that will improve with time.

I'm not going to post the workout, not even changes, too time consuming. I have them recorded on paper if I need the info. Otherwise, I will post beginning and ending weight at the end of four weeks, along with the other fun stats!

Judy, thanks for stopping by. It feel REALLY good to have completed two weeks, and it did go by so fast! I too have been negligent with my abs. My goal was 3x a week, after cardio, and though I have only missed 1 time, I don't feel like the 1 "BFL SET" is enough. I have a torso track and think I will add this to the ab workout and see if I "feel" it any better. I appreciate your desire to work those abs into shape, but you may want to reconsider the "every day" routine. Your abs aren't any different than your other muscle groups and we know we are suppose to take at least 1 day off in between to allow for repair. I think if we work them hard enough, then 3x a week might even seem too much.
Have a wonderful workout week!