View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, May-13-02, 02:37

Plan: Primal Blueprint
Stats: 230/136/136 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default stalled/gaining Nine Months....HELP!!

well, Im now as frustrated with this as I ever was with WW
here's my story:
?3 years ago, having a theory that I had reactive hypo's , did Atkins(this was when no-one in uk had heard of it) lost 10 lb in induction, then nothing for 4 months. Discouraged, and no support, gave up.

Rediscovered atkins, and the internet, last August. Lost 12 lb on induction. Since then, Ive fiddled about with a few Lbs... had good advice particularly from Natrushka, about calories...... journaling has been useful, finding out things......
then this morning Im up again from 200 to 204. this may be due to some cheese I had yesterday 2 oz, and my second LC choc bar since Aug. Even so, Thats a grand total of *Four pounds lost overall in nine month.* Wouldnt you be fed up ?

clothes looser? tape measure ? nothing. I have had problems keeping calories up. for the last week I have been adding hollandaise sauce to get cals. up.

the fact that still bothers me, is I averaged 1,200 cals a day in induction and that was when I lost. I dont seem to be able to do it otherwise.
Have occasionally dropped a few pounds since but dont seem able to now.

cals some weeks have been 1,800
keeping to 2000 with effort lately
No AS, 3 L a day, avoiding dairy.
no processed foods. Occasional coffee with caffeine cos Im so cheesed off but have had aeons without it, in fact have lost more when Ive been having it.

should I try my reinduction at 1,200 ????
Am I missing something obvious ? I have read tons, have PP and Barry Groves.Nat told me to be patient (yo yo) and Im trying.... but 9 months?????

Exercise 1 hour walk a day . 2 h this week.

hope you'll call in...... give me advice, a talking-to maybe. its been good just to get it off my chest.
Sponsored Links