View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Jun-19-01, 20:21
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/190/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 50%

Oh Lorraine, your Tequila chicken sounds so yummy!. I copied that one!!! Yummm...

Speaking of chicken, not to push my own ideas here BUT, a couple fave chicken recipes (which I'm reminding myself that I must make this week) are posted to the members' Recipe webpage (click on the red menu bar) ... but I'll give the links to the two specific recipes here.

The first is Lemon-Garlic-Herbed chicken ... the second is Lime-Ginger-Sesame chicken. Both recipes are really simple, you just put the chicken in the pan you plan to bake it in, dump on the marinade ingredients, toss to mix, refrigerate a few hours, then put in cold oven, turn on heat and bake till done. It's so good hot, and absolutely awesome cold too ... quick to grab on the run (have napkins handy!). Each piece is 1 gram (or less) carbs.

If you want delicious combined with fast and easy, check out Karen's article Jazz Up Your Induction in our Tips webpage. Great ideas there!!

You guys are amazing. I know your goal is fitness and health ... and you're so committed to the lowcarb/CKD ... keep up the good work. Love ya both ..

Doreen