View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Sun, May-12-02, 02:45

Plan: Atkins for now.
Stats: 135/?/115? Female Short. 5"3
BF:Don't wanna know.
Progress: 15%
Default Re: I'm always hungry, pls help!

Quote:
Originally posted by disneybebe
Hello everyone,
I've been really really hungry for the past week. I tried to drink glasses of water instead of reaching for food when I was hungry, but it was real hunger
For the last few days, I've been averaging about 2500kcal a day but I'm still really hungry. If I didn't hold back myself, that could've easily been 3500kcal, I kid u not. With 2500kcal, I'm only 40% - 50% full.
I've been on this WOE for 5 months (except a 3-day slip up a couple of months ago ). I've noticed that LC does not suppress my appetite at all
I've always been a big-eater. My mum said that I was already drinking 8 oz of milk, 8 times a day by the time I was a month old B4 this WOE, I had to eat 2 large plates of rice / noodles each meal (I'm pretty sure that I was a carb-junkie) I always ordered 2 McDonalds' meals & ate them all by myself I guess I'm pretty lucky that I didn't weigh 300lbs.
Should I eat til I'm full?
I'm 135lbs, eating 2500kcal is already 18.5 times my weight BTW, I only do 15 minutes of hula-hooping a day & about 30 minutes of walking (to the market). My fat-intake is about 65% of my kcal, about 30g of carbs a day.
Any input would be much appreciated. I thank u all in advance.

Bebe

PS. My daily menus are in my journal. I'd be really grateful for your advice / input Thanks again.

Wow that sounds exactly like me. .lol I had that same problem a few weeks ago after induction. I had massive hunger pains. They came out of nowhere and actually hurt. I was eating enough fats, i kept ADDING fat to everything because people told me to eat more..But if I didn't stop myself it would have easily been 3000 calories for the day also. One morning It was only 11am and I was already up to 1200. Thats alot to be up to at only 11 am! lol

Did you try eating more vegies? I haven't tried that yet, but someone mentioned that to me. Only thing I could think of that I was slacking on.

Good luck and lemme know if you figure it out..lol