Old Sat, May-11-02, 18:30
Registered Member

Plan: sugarbusters
Stats: 270/242.00/142
BF:
Progress: 22%
Default very interesting!!

Hi you guys!!
Thanks for the information about the cooking ils and irst pressed olive oil. I knew that oil could spoil from the light and that's why most good oils come in dark bottles. I have switched to "Premium first pressed extra virgin olive oil" and call it my medicine, when I put it in salads or the saute pan .

When I was a child, during the big war, butter was impossible to get and some one perpetrated the first evil thing on us at that time. Margarine!! It came in a plastic bag and you had to color it yourself by schwooshing it between your fingers while still in the bag of course!

I have a question, when the doctor said to change what you eat, may I ask what were you eating?

I recently purchased Dr. Schwarzbein's principle and cookbook. IT's only a short time and I'm on the "healing " phase, but don't know when that is over and what to do next?

I see by your stats that you did very well on your choozen program. May I ask again what you have been doing? It nice to see some one successful. But because i have some physical problems, I think I have to do a low carb AND the dreeded lower calorie thing, because the scale doesnot move downward. I shouldn't say that it doesn't move, it just fluctates just when I think I lost a pound or two.