View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, May-11-02, 16:26

Plan: Zone
Stats: 165/163/145
BF:
Progress: 10%
Smile That's my problem...

I've been really unhappy since I came here. I even went on antidepressants last Fall (off now) because my job is so MISERABLE!!!

Unfortunately, I also got married (to the BEST husband in the world) and it makes me feel bad that I've been unhappy and he's only lived with me here when I was unhappy and also that I've gained weight since we met. He's a real sweetie and tells me I look fine, but that he supports me if I want to lose because he knows I'll like me better then.

At least our time here is almost over-looks like we're moving to Cleveland, OH for a new job (with MUCH better $$ for one thing-that should make our crazy hours a little more bearable). Can't wait to move on.

At least now I've reached the stage where I'm REALLY disgusted with myself because all my clothes are tight. That sure helps my motivation to stick with the WOE!

Thanks for letting me vent......I need to just get some willpower and do something besides eat when I'm unhappy like go for a walk with my sweet husband and Jack Russell Terrier!

-animaldoc