Old Fri, May-10-02, 10:23

Plan: mostly paleo
Stats: //
BF:also don't care
Progress: 100%

links, kimb:

garner

Adiposity 101

Teri, I think you're answered your own question! If you don't want to change anything and are comfortable, don't change. One day, you may be in the mood to try to live without AS--and so you can do it then. All things come in their own time.

Some of the healthy changes I've made have taken me a lot of reading and convincing to do (and heck, I may still be wrong!), like shifting to all free-range meat and taking my daily spoonful of flax seed oil. When I get into a battle with myself full of eating "shoulds," I end up splitting in my thinking into a strict mommy Me and a rebellious child Me--and boy do they have some energy-wasting fights! lol. Much easier to wait until the adult and intellectual Me has gotten convinced enough to cough up the extra money.

Glad you're feeling so positive, Teri! When I first read forsberg, that was not my reaction! I was upset, angry, depressed--I think because I recognized it as the truth, and it's not the magical-cure news about weight control one hears other places, eh? I knew it as the truth but had to pout about it awhile. Your attitude is much healthier and your learning much quicker--way to go!