#8   ^
Old Fri, May-10-02, 08:10
Starting Over!

Plan: Protein Power LifePlan
Stats: 182/178/150 Female 67 inches
BF:Jiggley mess
Progress: 13%
Default This is a great thread!!

Thanks ya'll so much for contributing to this thread....it's been a source of great support for me!

RAZZLE - I'm into Adiposity 101 like crazy. I've only read 25 pages or so (at the hairdresser & manicurist last night ) and have found it so interesting. Just in those few pages I've gone a long way towards "acceptance" and MORE patience. Thanks so much for the reference. I'll print off Garner today!

KIMBERLINA & DEB-O.... YOU have given me much hope. You personify patience and perseverance. As the weight is SO painfully slow to come off I just had to find some inspiration from someone who's been through it.... and that's exactly what you've provided. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Let me ask you a question though, did you do anything special to get off your stall or just kept doing what you're doing? I really love this WOE right now.... I don't want to have to give up the FEW artificial sweeteners I eat & drink or dairy or bacon or salami! I eat these things in moderation (except cheese I eat every day) and feel like if I give those things up I'll end up feeling "deprived" which is NOT good.

I am SO happy today....thank you all.