View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, May-09-02, 09:14
Contributing Member

Plan: lowcarb .
Stats: 160/141/127 Female 5'6"
BF:it"s for SALE!
Progress: 58%

I'm embarrassed to admit it but I bought one of these about 6 months ago. I had to quit using it because it caused my menstral cycle to mess up...I never stopped my "time of the month". After 2 weeks I realized that this little machine not only brought on a new "menstral cycle every morning when I used it....but it left my tummy with a "bruised" feeling..it actually hurt...and "NO"..it didn't take any inches away.
Being the idiot that I am...I tried it on my cellulite under my butt and the higher parts of my legs....I never found a setting on the machine that wouldn't feel like a thousand pin pricks with every "pump" of the gadget. Just picture me jumping around my bedroom trying to grab this slimy thing...it is slimmy with all the guuuuuk you must put on it for it to work....trying to rip it off before the next pump action...LOL
I also tried it on my arms..it left them like rubber for about an hour after the "workout"...and of course..no inches lost, just sore arms that didn't work right.
Maybe if I would have wrapped the stupid thing around my head I would have realized that it was a waste of money and probably hurt my body in more ways that I will ever need to know.

I am now riding my exercise bike and doing pushups...my menstral cycle is normal and my arms work just fine, lol

Cin.