View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, May-09-02, 05:31

Plan: CAD (again)
Stats: 135/130.8/121
BF:
Progress: 30%
Question Pleased but puzzled

Remember me? I couldn't choose a diet .... so I've been doing what I decided in the last post for a week now and have lost 4 and 1/2 pounds!!!!!!!

My diet isn't exactly LC and isn't low cal either!! I have cappuccino in the morning with a croissant (jam inside), for lunch I avoid carbs and have protein and salad/vegs (but every now and then grab a forkful of somemone's fries). Snack is a couple of regular crackers with cheese or salami (yesterday was a little pizza!!) and dinner is like lunch with a couple of glasses of wine to boot!! Yesterday (even with the pizza) was my biggest weight loss day... (I admit though to a few more cravings today than the other days...)

I know my weight loss is effective cause I used the pants-o-meter (I don't know who I stole that term from on the board but I like it!!!) and this a.m. I'm wearing a pair of pants that I haven't been able to wear comfortably for over a year...

Can't say I'm too upset about it, but can anybody explain what's going on? I keep thinking "Tomorrow I'm going to weigh and be up at least 10 pounds". Objectively I'm not eating enormous quantities, and I never leave the table with a bloated feeling .. always "just right" ... The only idea I have is that probably I never followed any "official" diet long enough to see results and maybe I would have lost even quicker ...

Thanks for insight...
C.