View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, May-08-02, 10:40
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein Principal
Stats: 147/147/115
BF:
Progress: 0%
Talking Erm, just the opposite, actually...

Hi Betty!

First of all, thank you for the post about the mayonnaise! I'll have to look for a Whole Foods near me. I know they have a lot of good stuff, especially since I'm a vegetarian.

Actually, I had just the opposite problem. I was always FREEZING!!! I mean, seriously freezing. Unless it was 70+ outside (which doesn't happen very often in SF) I felt shivers going through my body ALL THE TIME! I used to walk around the office with four layers on and my hands were still cold. This has VASTLY improved since I started SP. In fact, all of my PMS symptoms have improved. Less headaches, less skin problems, less cravings, etc.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the way your hormones are working. I know the source of many of my little discomforts are my screwed-up hormones! I'm pretty sure, anyway. My mother's hormones are also screwed up. She used to get awful periods, accompanied by vomiting and so forth, and taking birth control pills made it better.

I totally agree with you, BTW, about the health benefits making it all worth it, even if you don't lose weight (although it would be nice too).

Tal