#1   ^
Old Sat, Jun-16-01, 21:06
Registered Member

Plan: Type 2 Diabetes/Protein Power/Self-Designed Program
Stats: 240/180/140
BF:
Progress:
Default Keeping firm and feeling soft

Okay, I've been away on vacation for the past few weeks and havent been around. I missed yall!
I've been on this new eating plan for little over four months (began 2/6/01), have lost 48 pounds and feel pretty good. I walk five evenings each week and work out occasionally when I feel like it. I cheated for the first time two days ago and felt it. I was hoping to increase my carbs now that I'm getting down to my last forty pounds to lose, but when I did I came down with a headache that nothing could cure. Like ten peanut m'm's, a slice of whole wheat bread, a whole apple and a handful of popcorn was all that it took! I haven't had chocolate in four months and I miss it! Really a lot! But after the headache I decided it wasn't worth it.
THings I've noticed:
1. I started out at 235 pounds wearing a womans size 22 and now I am a size 16, looking better, but a little saggy in the bum
2. I don't get hungry and I don't really crave sweets anymore, well except when I smell chocolate and then I have to leave the room.
3. I can bend over, tie my shoes and still breath with my jeans zipped up.
4. My shoes are too big!
5. My blood pressure has dropped from 120/85 down to it's normal range of 110/65.
6. I more!
7. I run occasionally now and can breath when I do.
8. I don't like that I feel softer now. I used to be a firm fat and now I'm feeling loose and saggy! Yuk! Any suggestions???

After my first cheat, I am fighting to get back into ketosis and stay there until my 46th birthday in October when I plan on having chocolate cake and eating it too!

I wonder if I should maybe take up weight lifting or something like taikwando (sp ???) to firm up. Comments or suggestions?
Sponsored Links