View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, May-06-02, 09:55

Plan: Atkins OWL + PP Phase II
Stats: 160/142/130
BF:?%/25.6%/20%
Progress: 60%
Post 5/4 - 5/5/2002

Where to begin... I did stop at GNC on Friday and get plenty of glutamine powder, mega whey shake mix and more fiber Took a Mega Whey shake for a snack on Friday. Darn thing filled me up and I couldn't eat lunch til 3. Messed up my whole meal schedule.

Skipped my trial 20MAS on Saturday. My legs were so sore I could barely walk. I kept taking glutamine (15 mg) throughout the day and it barely helped. Guess those lunges are a silent killer.

Sunday was still leaving me sore as he**. I just can't believe how out of shape I am. My ab workout from Friday was terrible. I used to be #1 at crunches in HS. Like 100 in 60 seconds. Now, I could barely handle my BFL workout for abs. Sad. Really sad.

Trying to drink up my Atkins shakes by mixing them with my Mega Whey. Atkins shakes suck when compared to Mega Whey. They're so much more tasty and since they're made with Splenda the carbs are still nice and low for the 40 grams of protein they provide. A scoop of chocolate Atkins with 2 scoops of strawberry MW is pretty decent.

I still am having a hard time eating all my meals. Working out has really had a different effect on me. I used to get famished after working out but now I actually don't have an appetite at all. Its really weird.

I had high hopes for doing some fun cardio this weekend with DF's kids. But all I could squeeze out of my body was some gardening. I did a hours worth of raking and leaf hauling which I would consider cardio just not very fun. At least I was able to move around a little.

I just hope all this protein doesn't pack on the fat. I think I'm burning it all off with my BFL workouts.

Also discovered that Free Days are not for me. I am so sick today (monday) with a terrible carb hangover. Not good. Just going to stick to LC Sundays. Not worth the agony.