#12   ^
Old Mon, May-06-02, 00:16

Plan: CAD (again)
Stats: 135/130.8/121
BF:
Progress: 30%
Thumbs up SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

Hi everyone!

First of all thank to all of you who so kindly put forward your advice: much thought over and appreciated.

The surprise is this: Friday i was in such a confusion as to which diet to try I decided to NOT decide until today thinking that during the weekend I would just try to generally low carb and not drive myself crazy being either ON a specific diet or OFF. I thought I'd just cut out sugars and pasta and bread and high carb veggies etc etc. and .... TADAAAHHHHH!!!!!! this morning I weigh 3 pounds less. Well waddaya know!!! So this morning I've decided to "choose a diet" next monday and carry on cutting out the big carbs this week hehehe!! Maybe all I needed to do was put into practise the basics of all these diets and stop looking for excuses to not stick to it! Goody! I'll keep you informed!

Shelly: the answer to your question is that I'm really skinny all over except on my butt where everything accumulates, and I've only had the extra for about a year or so. My frame is really really small even if I do have the extra height....

Bye to all
Have a great week!!!

C.