View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jun-14-01, 11:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 145?/131/125 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress:
Default Prime Ready Cuts

I just want to share something I've found at the grocery store...that I really like.

It's called (Maple Leaf) Prime Fully Cooked, Ready Cuts, Marinated, sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts. It comes in a 200 gram pkg. and lists the carb counts as 3.5 gram for 100 gram serving (Italian). I have only used it on salad and it's so tasty...(especially on these hot days). For lunch today I had romaine lettuce with a little ceaser dressing and half the pkg. of chicken. A pkg. is amost 5.00..so it is a little expensive, but I think worth it for day's when it's hot or when we're rushing.

It is vaccummed packed and then in a cardboard pkg. The flavours available are Italian (my favourite), Teriyaki Chicken (never tried), and Southern Pepper Chicken. It's sold for the idea of use in salads, stir fry, pasta meals and sandwiches. A pkg. is supposed to be 2 servings or equivalent to two chicken breasts.

By the way, I shop Zehrs, but I'm sure other places that carry Maple Leaf products will have it.
Sponsored Links