View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, May-04-02, 16:34

Plan: Atkins KISS
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

OH I RELATE to mind games. Here are a few more of mine.

Never look at self in mirror naked.
Never put on jeans during pms time.
Once I ate 22 carbs instead of 20 on induction - I actually worried!
Bargaining - Okay, I ate too much protein at lunch so I'll just have
my veggies for dinner, but not too much fat - I don't
want the fat to turn the carbs to fat on my body etc....
At restaurants - Nothing on the menu for me...Okay, I'll order the chicken sandwich and not eat the bun while sneaking butter underneath it or ranch on top of it (quite a skill) and I'll just say I'm full after that and yes, I'd like to take the french fries home with me - I'll eat them later!

I once even told a lunch pal that I didn't eat the bun because there was mold on it. (You have to do this after the meal - otherwise they just bring you a different bun!).

Why lie to people? Because what and why I eat whatever is my private business! Between my need to control my weight, my ibs and my pms - none of this is anyone elses business and too much to explain/not always appropriate luncheon/dinner guest chat either!!! Except for here in this message board, I share all here. Thanks you guys.

Mind games, too too familiar.
How about waking up feeling FATFATFAT, then you put on you SLIMMEST slacks, you have TONS of room in them MUCH TO YOUR OWN SURPRIZE - then you walk around all day feeling wonderful and thin and successful....

woe!
I know other people have tons of mindgames going on. What an interesting thread this would make!