View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, May-04-02, 14:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 222/209/150 Female 5' 6.5"
BF:39%/34.6%/24%
Progress: 18%
Wink Divine Pizzavention!

So, I go to the ballet last night and order a large gourmet cheese pizza for the kids and babysitter, which they of course don’t finish. Now this is my favorite pizza place I order from and now there is close to half of the thing in my fridge and my husband is out of town. So, the kids want pizza for breakfast, and what do I say? Sure! Eat up! I want this stuff gone from the house and it would be sacrilege to throw out Pizza My Heart pizza!

I heat up their slices and now the whole kitchen smells like pizza. GRRR! But I maintain and eat my bowl of Flax O Meal instead. Oops! Forgot to take my vitamins! I wander back in to the kitchen, and what’s this? My six-year-old has placed his plate, complete with pizza crust and an inch of cheese/sauce still attached, on the counter. Just as my trembling hand reaches for the forbidden fruit, a voice descends from above, er, I mean the TV. A Nick cartoon called Cat Dog to be exact. It says, “I hate to say it, but you need to lose some poundage!” I look around guiltily and start laughing…Take about divine intervention!!!

I guess when you choose the right path, the powers that be will support you in mysterious ways! As my mum always says, “Everything happens for a reason!”

-Shelly
Sponsored Links