View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, May-04-02, 11:48

Plan: mix of IF and Keto diet
Stats: 283/256/150 Female 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: 20%
Question Hey! Am I imagining things about eggs?

Got a bit of a question here about eggs. Last week I had a couple of eggs for a snack just before I went to bed. I found I didn't sleep very well that night. A few days later I did the same ...also didn't sleep very well. Started thinking: 'hey...one of the things eggs are known for are their Vit. B12 content. Vit B12 is a bit of an energizer. Could I be eating 'uppers' just before going to bed?'

This morning I decided to eat my eggs for breakfast. Feel pretty good today (I struggle with energy 'cuz of hypothyroidism. Also, many years ago, I had pernicious anemia in which I was given B12 injections to 'get going' again ...I don't know if I ever fully recovered 'cuz I still struggle with energy).

So ...am I just creating a figment for my imagination here? Might there be some value to my thoughts? Or is this just a weird thought line? Someone told me many years ago when I was in the Philippines that if you eat a balute (it's a national food favourite ...a fertilized duck(?) egg that's been incubated to around 19ish days [they hatch on day 21ish] and then cooked & eaten), you get lots of energy. Could it be the B12 content? Maybe there's more energy giving properties to an egg than the B12?
Sponsored Links