View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Jun-13-01, 03:37
Registered Member

Plan: Own Combinations, just trying not to exceed 20g/day..Struggling tho
Stats: 174/160/125
BF:
Progress:
Default I am stickin to this WOE fa sure!!

Greetings to all forum mates..tho i havent been postin but that doesnt mean I am not lurkin *giggles*. Barb...Debbie..ya makin me blush..thank you and dont ferget that every1 here is an inspiration to me too..ya can see how happy i am everytime I am postin sumtim..inspite the weighin scale being nasty to me sumtimes.

I haf been observin my body's reaction to this WOE...and tryin stick 14-25 carbs a day. Drinkin lotsa water too...I dunno if anyone experiencin what i am currently. See,,, I get thirsty easily, so 2-4 litres no problemo...but pee ( well, i couldnt find a better word to sound decent! ) alot too..I havent been this way b4 i start low carbin. I haf no diebetic...no hypertension..

Good news is I am down another 1 lb today..but havent measured anythin yet...I dont wanna get excited about me wt loss coz i haf experience the loss and gain back thingy even on a loyal control on me Low fat LOw Calories diet.

Doreen..when ya mention the silken tofu...are those that they process the tofu with egg. Kinda pensive about 1 pc of silken tofu..in fitday. Any idea about the size of it?

Ok.ciao fa now..my nibble time..today i nibble on shrimps.. bfn!!

p.s

I found another Malaysian on ya members list..and we e-mailin each other...I followed Doreen's advice to get a low carb buddy close by..lol