View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, May-02-02, 22:03

Plan: Atkins,PP
Stats: 202/147/120
BF:
Progress: 67%

pant-o-meter is really a good suggestion to measure your own success with low carbing....

though i still weigh myself between a few days interval... nevertheless i will take out a smaller size pair of shorts or pants .....because i do agree the scales will never tell me the truth. looking forward to feel loose in those tight clothings. and i am beginning to feel the skin on my arms are tightening. but my waist seem to stay the same...maybe i wont lose that fast on that area...but generally....the 'tightening' feeling is on my arms.

and in fact i was even doubtful of my feet on the scales....could it be due to putting more pressure on my right foot to get the ugly results? so in fact nowadays i prefer to put more pressure on my left foot....so at least the results will look better ...and there is also a limit on how much 'i can cheat on the weighing scale'. so in fact, if i find out that i can cheat even more on an occasion......the conclusion i got was........i lost weight!!! get what i mean?

cheers!