View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, May-02-02, 17:53

Plan: atkins
Stats: 290/287/135
BF:
Progress: 2%
Default hi, newby here

hi my name is beth, i am 46 and just started the atkins diet this week. i stumbled on this site and thought it was good so i joined. i live in PA and am married to carl for 30yrs. we have 2 grown sons, steve and robert. they are both married and rob has 2 girls, granddaughters, i love it. jordan is 7 almost 8 and jenna will be 4 in a few weeks. i love being grandma [BB] as they call me. i have been heavy as long as i can remember and i have been disabled since 79 with a bad back. i don't get out much, just dr. appts. and shopping a little. i don't have a special friend, i lost mine 2 yrs ago to lung cancer at the age of 43 and she didn't even smoke. it was very sudden, 3 weeks from when we found out til she passed. i have been very depressed ,the last 2 yrs have gone by with me in a fog.
i need to lose this weight, i have high blood pressure, depression, diabetes [ last 8 months] and really want to be healthier.
boy i sound like i have a sad life. i don't, i live in the country and love animals, i guess you could say i furred and feathered my empty nest. hehe, i have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 5 parrots. any other animal lovers out there?
well i have rattled on, i am glad to meet everyone and maybe we can be friends. thanks beth
Sponsored Links