View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Jun-12-01, 11:46

Plan: AHP&FP
Stats: 197/125/137 Female 5' 6"
BF:42%/22%/21%
Progress: 120%

Hi Newguy and welcome

First off, have you taken measurements? If not get to it buddy!

As for how fast? How quick? Your mileage may vary from others on the board. Before you set yourself up for failure, frustration and disappointments let's take a look at some numbers.

How long did it take you to gain to your present weight from your goal weight. (you may keep these numbers to yourself)

It took me 10 years to gain 60 pounds. That is 0.016 pounds a day. Doesn't seem like much.

I set a moderate goal for myself to lose a year's worth of weight every 2 months or 3 pounds a month. Still doesn't seem like much eh?

So far I have lost 4 year's worth of weight since April 23th. (not even 2 months yet)

Set your sights realistically. Don't think that by mentioning the word diet that you are going to scare those 100 pounds off over night.

It goes on slow, it comes off slow. The difference of this diet? You don't starve, in fact you won't be hungry. While others around the country are munching on celery sticks and having their cans of soup to stay thin, you are going to be munching on lobster and steak and having the weight melt away.

It works. Browse through the threads and look at the before and after pics.

Good luck to you and again welcome