View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, May-01-02, 23:04

Plan: Atkins-ish, post-WLS
Stats: 408.0/288.0/168.0 Male 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 50%

I have to admit, I can't relate to the feelings. I am pretty thoroughly convinced heart and soul that this way does work - at the very least for me - and is workable for the rest of my life. I have to admit that my bloodwork has opened a bit of concern but only if I can't get my uric acid levels down a bit.

I know from so many past experiences that after I lose 15 to 20 pounds that I have to watch every little thing I eat otherwise I will boomerang right back to where I was plus some and that anything past the first month became progressively harder. Here it's the opposite. I've lost 40 pounds so far and have not tracked hardly anything for the last couple of months. And, if I get on the scale and have gained three or four pounds from the day before I just sigh and get on with my day where as before it would crush me and eventually be the straw the broke my resolve.

I wish I had some advice for how to get over these lingering doubts that you have. Is it only LC that you have these naggings or is it a general theme about numerous things?

Keep the Faith!