View Single Post
  #69   ^
Old Wed, May-01-02, 20:45
Registered Member

Plan: Dr. Atkins hybrid
Stats: 210/183/163
BF:
Progress: 57%

Beautiful, Dee! Your attitude is why you will succeed! My ex-husband left me for a "better" model. Now that the weight is coming off and I'm fixing my life, he wants to come back. Lol! Not on his life! I have someone who fills my needs now and treats me with a great deal more respect than the ex ever thought about giving. I'm having to buy new clothes and I'm doing the makeup and hair things. Every time I chalk up another five pounds, I treat myself to some new little makeup treat. Fingernail polishes, creams, home facials, whatever I feel like doing--within my budget of course. I hate being fat because it keeps me from being who I was meant to be. It doesn't fit my personality at all! And this thing that fat people are supposed to be so jolly, who's idea was that? Other people try to impose the thought of what a fat person should be and how they should act. I'm not a person who has no control, just a person who has a different metabolism than others. I hate being fat because it keeps me from enjoying who I am inside, because I'm so worried about the outside. And I don't want my children to be ashamed of me. Keep writing!

pepper