#3   ^
Old Wed, May-01-02, 12:44

Plan: Atkins OWL + PP Phase II
Stats: 160/142/130
BF:?%/25.6%/20%
Progress: 60%
Thumbs up Thanks Nat!

Thanks Nat!

I was a bit confused when I was looking at my training logs. I couldn't figure out what the final two 12's were for. I got the logs from the BFL site but the two are different. One said for the last 12, "choose another exercise from the same group" and the other just said "high point" and since I didn't have my book yet I just went with another 12 of the same exercise. Now I know! Yeah!

K, for protein, I'll adjust and eat more meat/eggs with my fat not a problem. Meat, cheese, mayo roll-ups, yummy. I've already worked 6 small meals into my day so I'll just adjust them a bit. Before I added BFL, my favorite Atkins snack was celery and cream cheese, but now that I'm lifting, I need more protein. I'll have to did my protein shakes back out too.

Our curl bar is heavier than most. I found the weight on it. But those dumbbells will need a trip to the scale!

I'm not too keen on all the plan vs. actual business yet. I will either need to tweak that or what I prefer to do is Just Do It. How much time to you spend writing down your plan?

Annie G.