View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Tue, Apr-30-02, 11:14

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 305/285/130 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 11%

I don't think that people are choosing not to believe you, the information everyone is getting is written right in your own posts... sometimes we can forget how things actually went. Just do a search on your own username and reread your own posts. I think the info about switching back and forth came from your post on page 5 of the "How often do you cheat" post.

I am sorry to hear that you are having health problems, but I do agree that you *may* have had some underlying heath problems that LCing just brought to the fore front.. you mentioned high BP very early into the diet. I think that indicated a possible problem from the begining that I would have been concerned about and certainly bone density testing is not routine for a young person (even a smoker) unless the doctor already suspects a bone problem. If you don't believe that LCing is best for you and your health, that is fine.. but for many others, it has saved their lives! Though I do find it odd that you are soo quick to blame all your health problems on low carb WOL. BTW, I totally agree with you that veggies and fruits are great. I am on LCarb and I eat lots of wonderful veggies and fruits in moderation every day! I am glad that you don't eat lots of raw sugar, but remember that carbs are sugar too.

Good Luck with your health and your new way of eating. I hope that the doctor finds the answers for you and that you can live a healthy and full life.

Quote:
Originally posted by Crystal27A
I don't know where your getting your information because I stuck to the low carb plan Dr. Atkins and read the whole book and did everything it said. I never switched back and forth on my lc diet till I started having problems so, i think you need to get your facts straight first of all. LC was the first diet I have ever been on and hopefully the last. If I ever have to go on a diet again it will be a healthy one with fruit, vegtables and low calorie foods. god made fresh fruit and vegtables for us to eat and thats what I am going to do. I don't eat a lot of sugar anyways don't really care for it. I went to bfl because of the problems I was having with lc . I guess some people just believe that things like this can't happen but it can believe it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links