#1   ^
Old Tue, Apr-30-02, 10:30

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228.5/227.5/117
BF:
Progress: 1%
Unhappy Is this normal?

Hello all,

I am new to the Atkins diet and am on the 3rd day of induction. My husband is also doing it with me for support, not to mention, he as a few extra pounds too... Well, I got up this morning to fix his lunch before he left for work and I almost lost it. Just the smell of meat cooking made me feel so sick. Also I have been going to the bathroom every hour or so too. That's not a pretty site either, it is the runny stuff if you know what I mean. Yuck. I have a headache too which I was expecting but I was wondering if the other symptoms are normal? My husband was tired yester day but that is the only symptom that he has really had. I have been very strict on the diet and drinking my water. I was VERY addicted to Dr. Peppers before. I would have 2 and sometimes 3 a day. Not the little can either, the 24 ozers. I would go days and days without water...... Could this be the cause of of all my problems??? I still am getting sick at the smell of food. I can't eat anything. Please let me know if this is normal. Thanks in advance!

Beanybabe
Sponsored Links