View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Jun-11-01, 00:27
Registered Member

Plan: Own Combinations, just trying not to exceed 20g/day..Struggling tho
Stats: 174/160/125
BF:
Progress:
Smile Gee..That really gives me back me confidence..!!

Doreen..Fern (now now Doreen dont ya start callin me fern..lmao)..I dunno what to do without ya support..I was actually feelin upset yesterday but yall make me day...ya gals actually in a way sayin `"keep it up Anne ya on the rite track!' "and that really means a lot ...i really mean ALOT to me..yall just scooped me up with a flick of the fingers when i was about to loose confidence in meself....thank you ..hugssss...smooches!!

To show yall I haf the confidence back..I actually stand on the weighin scale (i dont even belief meself i did that!) and guess what? I lost nother 1 lb.. not much ..but it went down..all matters..and i loose that lb without allowin meself be hungry.just keepin away from flours...grains and sugars. Whenever my mouth feels like muchin...i chew on sunflower seeds slowly and make sure its not more then a tablespoon flat a day. I even add extra 2 carbs on the foods which i doubt of hidden carbs...that way i wont be underestimatin me carb intake..just that dunno if I am doin the rite thing.

Ladies...i need ya support all the way.!! Thanks again.

Anne