#15   ^
Old Sun, Jun-10-01, 11:01
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/190/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 50%
Cool Thanx everybody !

I spent the day without any hoopla -- well, except for all of YOUR best wishes -- prowled around garden centers with my Mom and younger brother, had a wonderful lowcarb dinner (Mom was a wee bit disappointed that I refused to order some rich, decadent dessert .. )

No cheats or falling off the wagon, but you see, I had some strong motivation .. .. a nice present from the scales and the tape measure too. After 6 months of yo-yo'ing between 180 and 185 (had reached 175 in December) ... the stall was broken this week .. down to 178, and inches lost too.

I'll really celebrate though, when I get back to 175 .. THEN I will feel that I'm back on track ... and I'm sure looking forward to buying that new (smaller) fall wardrobe come September ..

Doreen

Oh, my brother sent me a sweet birthday email, with this attached. Too cute! ... and too true, actually ... my one cat had nibbled at one of my houseplants in the wee hours yesterday ... then kacckkKKed up the remains with a hairball to greet me when I crawled out of bed. I'm sure she meant it as a b'day gift!! *LOL* ... (note - the graphic is animated, so if you missed the "action", just click the Refresh button in your browser)