View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Jun-10-01, 00:59
Registered Member

Plan: Own Combinations, just trying not to exceed 20g/day..Struggling tho
Stats: 174/160/125
BF:
Progress:
Talking Think ama succesfull resistin???..I kinda doubt that..

Thank you fa the congrats anyway...
Know what?..I almost lost another pound that dinner day..i can see the needle at me weighin scale moves a little less. and doh! next morn when i weighed meself I saw the needle showing firmly at the weight i was day b4 that!! I consoled meself by tellin `maybe i cant read the scale properly coz me head pounding' hehe hee.. I refuse to weight meself till now... tryin get control of me carb intake 14-20gm ( well..I know yall will say dont be hard on meslef) but I haf this attitude even b4...`punish when I do sumtim wrong and reward when i succeed'. I am kinda lookin forward to rewarding meself with a sweet sensational lingerie..and a smaller g-string that doesnt haf me current size...LMAO!

Doreen..actual fact I really hate moving from one place to another.. wasnt me choice ..I couldnt stay permanent one place due to career and I just hafta follow me family around. Migrating from one country to another gives me the phobia of packing and unpacking! I dont mind touring around fa pleasure tho J ...I travelled on bizness..that wasnt too much fun either.

Well actually when i talked about low carbing..I kinda draw too much attention...I am actually a chatterbox ( I think yall know that by now ) ....I told them mostly how low carbing actually can improve one's health esp those with diebetic and hypertension other then trimmin down. Lotsa questions was thrown at me ( lucky i read quite a bit) and told them about me experince since i started it. Told them about this forum and all the support I am getting to keep me on the wagon. I was quite woozie and thank gawd we filled up with other agenda that nite.

Rach..ya dont hafta be embarrass…. I actually envy to think how lucky those living on ya side of the planet when I read and hear about them..you think Canada is provincial just becoz ya born and bread there. PPL from this side of the earth’s surface travels there and talk about most wonderful experience and wished to migrate over there. Being a muttball isn’t fun either…coz ya just cant categorize yaself esp when ya a mutt of a kaboodle like me…most ppl wouldn’t understand why we feel that way….there are times when you just wanting to `belong’ to a group. Probably thats why I picked up coupla languages as I progress in age coz I was so desperate to blend in. Oops..my ISP bumped me while am writing this…grrrr (cutting and pasting so I can continue on a notepad..hee hee)

Oh yes…I did told yall earlier that I refuse weighin meself just yet..but I pull me guts and measured me waistline…J I reduced 2 inches … humm...me thighs and hip still same wonder why…Now I am thinking all the weight I lost was just water and me fat not burnin…I need buy those ketone test strips again. I am a plateau phobia..I think I am gonna haf a depression if I hit a plateau with this WOE. Think I go nibble on a slice on cheese…I usually eat when I am depress…bbfn..
Thanks again all fa ya support!!

Anne

p.s..
why are ya gals callin me Tama?…