Old Mon, Apr-29-02, 09:46
Forum Founder

Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%

Quote:
Originally posted by Crystal27A
I just want people to know that lc can be dangerous for some people not all but some.

Maybe. I have yet to meet anyone who have read a LC book, followed it to the letter, and had health problems.

Most of the problems occure with people designing their own plans, with no medical expertise, and just "winging" it".

I hate to tell you this Crystal, but I'm hoping it will help you re-evaluate your low-carb experience: Looking back at your posts, I see a lot of back and forth switching, between different plans, including hight carbs, and weekly cheats, BFL, PP, Atkins, etc., sugar-loading, then induction, then loading. I'm not making this up, just a quick glance at your previous posts, even thought you have not maintained a journal.

It may seem to you that low-carb lifestyle is responsible for all the trouble you had, but taking a more objective look, you will see that you haven't even completed a proper 2 week induction.

I hope this does not offend you and you may use it for positive re-evaluation when you try low-carbing again. Practice makes perfect.

Wa'il