#15   ^
Old Mon, Apr-29-02, 05:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 154/126/126
BF:
Progress: 100%
Cool Don't give up

Hi Tokenyanke,

Don't give up, I'm the same. I used to jump on the scales every day, and was horrified to see the fluctuation.

Now I TRY to only use them once a week, it's much better, you don't get so disheartened if you gain. You have to remind yourself that any gain, is not fat if you are eating correctly. Somewhere in this forum someone quoted that you need to eat mega amounts over your quota to gain 1lb of fat. It's just water and that sort of thing. I can be up 1.5lbs one day then 3 days later have lost 2lbs, thereby = 1/2lb loss overall.

I think over time you WILL loose, but you have to stay the course! I've been hovering between 138 - 136lbs for about 2 weeks now, so it's time my hovering was lowered!!!!! BUt then I remember the same thing, a while ago, hovering between 138 - 140lbs and then suddenly it went down permanently. Maybe someone has a better explanation for these 'hoverings'!!! followed by whooshes!!!!!

Take care and don't loose heart, it WILL come off eventually.

Banana

PS just had my first 1/4 apple with some cheese, it was soooooo sweet, yummy for a snack, PP is great!