Old Sun, Apr-28-02, 18:12

Plan: Modified DANDR with BFL
Stats: 215/170/155 Female 5'6"
BF:gonna/bea/hardbody
Progress: 75%
Unhappy 25-30g protein?!?!?!?

Originally posted by simply cyn:

Quote:
Most important to your weight loss, besides the water is the minimum of 25-30 gms protein , three meals a day , and also the omega three , six, and nines, you can get them in capsule, they are much easier to handle that way , as the oil itself is pretty tough!

I hope i just misunderstood you and you mean 25-30g per meal. Everything I have read has said to eat AT LEAST 60g PER DAY!! I have around 180g per day due to my exercise routine. That is about 1g per lb of weight.

Like i said, i think i just misunderstood you.

Concerning the oil capsules: I think the actual oil is much better. you would have to take over 20 capsules a day to get the effect of just 3 tbsp of oil. A lot of us put the oil in our protein shakes and don't find it to be a problem. I personally just down it straight if i don't have a shake. I like the flax oil because of it's nutty flavor and smell. There was an interesting thread about it a few weeks ago. i can't find it now, but i will look.

To nytowl:

I would suggest drinking more water. Water seems to be the key to weight loss for many of us. I personally drink an average of 6L a day. There are people who drink over 10L a day. I know I drink a lot, but 64 oz is the MINIMUM and it never hurts to drink more. The water flushes our thtat burning fat and keeps your body from retaining it. Don't give too much weight to those ketostix. They are not always an accurate measurment. Good Luck!!