View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Apr-28-02, 16:29

Plan: Bernstein Diabetes Soluti
Stats: 260/-/145 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Hi Crystal!

Sorry you're having such trouble with your health. Reading back through your previous posts, I noticed that you never posted what your daily menu looked like. Seeing as you have been off the low carb way of eating for 5 months or so and eating pretty much anything you want, I'd have a hard time saying that your current health problems are a result of what you did last fall, especially the anemia and the weak bones. Weak bones take years of calcium deficiency to develop, not weeks. I also noted that one of your earlier posts said that you were having problems with higher blood pressure and heart rate almost from the beginning...perhaps you already had an underlying condition that low carbing brought more to the forefront? It would be helpful if you could post what your carb levels were and what an average daily menu looked like so that current low carbers could have more information on what you were doing. Hope the doctors discover the cause of what's going on with you and that you feel better soon!