#1   ^
Old Sat, Apr-27-02, 07:33
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/currently modified anti-candida diet
Stats: 144/137/120
BF:
Progress: 29%
Default starvation mode

I believe my body is in a starvation mode and I need suggestions to help get out of it. I have been using fitday.com and I am really struggling to get my calories up. On average I am consuming 1100-1200 calories a day. I know I need more, but I am just having a hard time eating. I have never had a problem "not" being hungry until now. I usually have about 60-70 % fat, 20-30 % protein, and 5-7% carbs. Two weeks ago I decided to increase my carbs to 25g, but I am hanging around 20g. This is really frustration. My husband took me out to a steak dinner last night. I had a salad and maybe 1/3 of my steak. This morning I had good intentions of starting the day right with a good breakfast of scrambled eggs, leftover steak, mushrooms and cheese. Well I ate only about half and just can't take another bite. I'll save it for later if I get hungry. What a shame it was really good. I drink 10-15 galsses of water daily. I try not to skip meals, if I do it is usually dinner and that happens once or twice a week. Those darn ketostix drive me crazy. On the 4th day of induction I got a nice pink color, then it went to a trace for a week or two and now they are negative. I was playing around what time of day to use them, but I think I am not going to use them until I can start eating better.
Sponsored Links